Airline Rewards Cards
Here are the best Airline Credit Card deals today. Check back here often, because I constantly update this page.
Gold Delta SkyMiles 30,000 SkyMiles
- Bonus Miles: Earn 30,000 bonus miles toward Award Travel after you spend $500 on the Card within the first three months of Cardmembership.
- Earn As You Spend: Get 2X miles on Delta purchases and 1X miles for all other eligible dollars spent.
- Check your first bag free on every Delta flight – that’s a savings of up to $200 per round trip for a family of four.
- Premium Travel Perks: Settle in sooner with Priority Boarding, and enjoy the skies with 20% in-flight savings to use toward meals, beverages, and movies awarded as a statement credit.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Terms and Restrictions Apply.
Mastercard by Barclays 40k Dividend Miles
- Earn 40,000 US Air miles after 1st purchase
- $89 annual fee waived for the first year; 3% foreign transaction fee
- 5,000 mile discount when you redeem for US Air award travel
- 10,000 miles bonus on every anniversary of account opening date, effectively making up for annual fee
Bank of America Virgin Atlantic Card= 50,000 miles; transferred= 100,000 Hilton Points
This is the quickest way to pad your Hilton Points. You can transfer your Virgin Atlantic miles at a 1:2 ratio to Hilton Hhonors.
- 20,000 bonus Flying Club miles after 1st purchase with Bank of America Virgin Atlantic card.
- 25,000 additional bonus miles after spending $2,500 within 90 days (3 months)
- 5,000 additional miles for adding 2 authorized users to your account
- $90 annual fee not waived for the first year
Virgin Atlantic Amex from Bank of America (I do not receive a referral for this card)
Bank of America Hawaiian Airlines Card with a sign-up bonus of 35,000 Hawaiian miles = 70,000 Hilton Points
You can transfer Hawaiian Airlines miles to Hilton Honors at a 1:2 ratio.
- Earn up to 35,000 HawaiianMiles after qualifying purchases—enough for a round-trip flight from the mainland U.S. to Hawaii
- Earn 2 Hawaiian Miles per $1 on tickets purchased directly from Hawaiian Airlines and on in-flight purchases
- Earn 1 Hawaiian Mile per $1 on all other purchases
- Collect 2,000 bonus HawaiianMiles on your account anniversary date every year
- $79 ANNUAL FEE is NOT Waived
APPLY NOW for the Bank of America Hawaiian Airlines Card (I do not receive a referral for this card)