Ink Insider has rolled out new partnerships that offer some increased benefits for members. Ink Insider is a program tied to Ink credit cards, such as the Ink Bold® Business Card and Ink Plus® Business Card.
Last month, Expedia partnered with Ink and rolled out a business rewards program. The highlight of this relationship is that Ink card holders who enroll (for free) will receive $100 in Expedia credit for every 10 hotel stays. This will benefit businesses who pay for employees to travel often. Also, this won’t disqualify the individual employee from still earning personal rewards with Expedia. Could be cool.
There’s also a nifty management tool for business rewards administrators to track spending, itineraries, and company rewards earned. The one bummer is that the business rewards administrator can’t book reward nights through the Expedia business account. This will still need to happen through the individual’s personal Expedia account.
Now, Ink Insider has teamed up with even more companies. On to my favorite…
This is the one partnership I was most excited about. I usually use Avis, because I can find a low rate by using an AWD code. Enrolling gets you access to exclusive savings with Avis and a special AWD code that can save you up to 30%. I like that. You will also get a free rental day for every 7 days, one car class upgrade (treat yourself), half price on GPS rentals, and complimentary Avis First Membership.
There’s some real value here. I like the up to 30% discount, but you check other AWD codes too. I usually check a few to find the lowest rate when I’m renting a car. And for businesses that rent cars often, they will be able to rack up free rentals quickly. I also like the free one car-class upgrade. Freebies.
An interesting feature is the complimentary Avis first membership. Here’s the deets:
When you become a member of AVIS FIRST, you have access to high-end services and some of the finest vehicles in the rental car industry. Here are just a few exclusive benefits you can enjoy from this special program:
- Two-day Weekend Rental Rewards with every fourth qualifying rental of two or more days
- No black out restrictions on your Weekend Rental Rewards — use them any place, any time
- FREE one-car class upgrades when available – to get you to your destination in style
- Continued Preferred Service – skip the lines and go directly to your vehicle
- Dedicated 800 number available day and night – for service at your convenience
- Members-only Web site that gives you easy access to special offers, your personal profile and online support 24/7
You will automatically be upgraded to Avis First if you’re already enrolled in Preferred Service. Click here to enroll in Preferred Service
Don’t forget- you can go through the Ultimate Rewards mall to Avis and receive a 3x UR bonus per $1. AND, if you use your Sapphire Preferred or Ink Bold, you will get an additional 2x, because car rentals are categorized under travel. I’m getting pumped up now.
Sign up here to team up with Avis.
The other partnerships aren’t travel related, but have more to do with small businesses. They are:
- Chase Payment Tech Future Proofed - a free payment terminal that is future proofed, by being able to accept payments via swipe, chip cards, mobile wallets, and contact less cards. Hmmm, I may have to look into getting one of these.
- Chase Payment Tech Virtual Payment - accept, authorize, and analyze payments from computers. Not sure about this one.
- Google webinars to enhance your business.
I love my new Ink Plus Business Card, because it has given me a new opportunity to earn my favorite points….Ultimate Rewards. And everyone knows I lusted after my Ink Bold for a while.
The Ink cards are already great cards and must haves, but it’s still nice to see Chase adding some more perks. I like the new Expedia partnership, but I’m really intrigued by the Avis partnership. I’m an Avis guy, so if I can get some additional benefits from cards that I already hold- it’s a no brainer for me.
I wouldn’t sign up for any Ink Cards just for these deals, but there are plenty of other reasons to apply for the Ink products of you’re thinking about it. Here are the links if you’re looking to apply. Disclaimer: I do receive a referral credit if you apply through my links. I’m truly grateful for the support!
— Noob MasterRead More