Head’s UP: The British Airways 100k Visa is saying Bye Bye on July 18th.
It’s been confirmed by the good folks at Chase that the 100,000 (50k on first spend) British Airways Visa offer is going away July 18th. Waaaaah.
Apply Now: British Airways Visa Signature Card I receive a referral if you use my link- thank you if you do.
If you are late to the party, the BA Visa rewards card deal has an offer of 50,000 Avios points on first spend. I like earning miles without having to meet a minimum spend. Here are the card details:
- 50,000 Avios on FIRST spend. Plus 25,000 more Avios if you spend $10,000 in 12 months. Plus another 25,000 Avios if you spend an additional $10k in 12 months.
- Earn 1.25 Avios per $1 on all purchases and 2.5 Avios on every dollar spent on British Airways purchases
- Smart chip technology makes it ideal for traveling to Europe for purchases that require chip and pin
- 0% foreign transaction fee, also ideal for foreign travel
- If you spend $30k annually, you will get a companion ticket for use on British Airways metal only. Taxes still apply.
- Annual fee of $95 is not waived
I have written a couple posts on the British Airways Executive Club Program and best uses for Avios points. Check them out below:
I will be writing a couple more on how to use Avios Points, so stay tuned. There is real value in Avios; you just need to know where to look.
Apply Now: British Airways Visa Signature Card | I do receive a referral if you use my link; only use my link if you have laughed at me or with me while reading the Noob.
— Noob Master